Particle board, also known as particleboard and chipboard, is a kind of wood based panel formed from timber, wood chips, saw dust and other wood fiber materials under the effect of heat and pressure. It is an ideal for furniture, building material, and train compartment due to its uniform structure and good machinability. Finished particle board can be used directly without the need of secondary drying. It is also known for excellent sound absorption and insulation performance.
However, particle board also has its disadvantages. Since it is made from small particles of wood such as sawdust and small chips, this wooden panel generally shows rough edges and is prone to get damaged because of moisture and humidity. So banding treatment is essential. Apart from that, particle board is relatively heavier comparing with other materials.
The production process of particle board can be classified into intermittent flat pressing, and continuous extrusion and rolling according to different sheet forming and hot pressing techniques. Flat pressing is the most commonly used one in actual production activity.
|Product name||melamine particle board|
|Material||poplar combined hardwood|
|Product size||1220*2440mm, 1830*2440mm, 1830*3660mm|
|Glue||MR, E0, E1, E2|
|Packing||in bulk or by pallet|
|Color||more than one hundred colors available, including solid color and wood grain|
|Delivery time||within 15 days after receiving the deposit|
|Price||EXW, FOB, CNF, CIF|
|Payment term||L/C at sight, T/T|
|Static bend intensity||Mpa||≥15||≥14||≥13||≥12|
|Inside bond intensity||Mpa||≥0.4||≥0.35||≥0.3||≥0.25|
Payment & Shipping Term
· Payment: 30% T/T deposit before production and balance against copy of B/L or L/C at sight
· Lead time: 30 to 50 days after an order confirmation
· Shipping: by sea
· FOB shipping port: Qingdao Port, China
· If you want EXW/CIF/CNF term instead of FOB, please specify. Otherwise, FOB price will be quoted under inquiry.
· Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours.
· Free samples are available upon request.
· Well-trained & experienced sales team will answer all your inquiries professionally.
· Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
· Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.