Veneered MDF door panel is formed from medium-density fiberboard with large-capacity vacuum molding machine under high temperature and pressure. Surface of the panel is coated with some natural veneers like rupr, walnut wood, rosewood, and sapele. MDF door panel is environmentally friendly and beautiful, and won’t get deformed or cracked easily.
MDF door panel is generally manufactured with one or two-step moulding technique. One step moulding means shaping the door panel in a single step. This process is simple but may lead to poor panel quality. Two-step moulding means embossing the medium-density fiberboard firstly and decorating it with veneer, and then molding the panel for a secondary time. Compared with door panels made from one-step moulding, 2-step molded MDF door panel is distinguished for less foaming phenomenon and more stable performance.
1. Density: 900±30 kg/m3
2. Moisture: 6-12%
3. Water absorption rate: <20%
4. Modulus of elasticity: more than 35Mpa
5. Tolerance: length/width: <2.0mm; thickness: <0.2mm
6. Finishing: wood veneer, engineered veneer
7. Specifications: length: 2050-2150mm; width: 620-1050mm; thickness: 2.7mm, 3mm, 4.2mm
8. Pallet: 180pcs/pallet (thickness: 3.0mm);
9. Formaldehyde releasing: E2/E1 standards
10. Veneer: natural wood veneer: ash, sapele, beech, cherry, oak, walnut, teak, EP teak, etc.;engineered veneer: ash, oak, teak, walnut etc.
a. Glued phenol and melamine
b. Resistant to fire, dirt, water, and other pollution
c. Designed with elegant style
d. More economical compared with other decorative materials
e. No shrink, no split, and great compatibility.