Profiled melamine door panel is formed from melamine-faced MDF with large-capacity vacuum molding machine under high temperature and pressure. Surface of the panel is coated with impregnated paper. Melamine door panel is environmentally friendly and beautiful, and won’t get deformed or cracked easily.
Generally, we produce profiled melamine-faced MDF door panel with one or two-step moulding technique. One step moulding means shaping the door panel in a single step. This process is simple but may lead to poor panel quality. Two-step moulding means embossing the medium-density fiberboard firstly and decorating it with veneer, and then molding the panel for a secondary time. Compared with door panels made from one-step moulding, 2-step molded MDF door panel is distinguished for less foaming phenomenon and more stable performance.
a. Glued phenol and melamine
b. Resistant to fire, dirt, water, and other pollution
c. Elegant designe
d. More economical compared with other decorative materials
e. No shrink, no split, and great compatibility.
1. Finishing: faced with melamine paper
2. Specification: length: 2050-2150mm; width: 620-1050mm; thickness: 2.7mm, 3mm, 4.2mm
3. Pallet: 140pcs/pallet (T4.5mm)
4. Density: 900±30 kg/m3
5. Moisture: 6-12%
6. Water absorption rate: <20%
7. Modulus of elasticity: more than 35Mpa
8. Tolerance: length/width <2.0mm; thickness <0.2mm
5. Formaldehyde releasing: E2/E1